From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nero-3.0.0.0 license needs RESTRICT="fetch" ?
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:53:41
1 Samuli Suominen napsal(a):
2 > Missed something before.. But after reading this it leads me to
3 > conclusion nero-3.0.0.0 needs RESTRICT="fetch"? Would someone be kind
4 > enough to take a look for me to get a second opinion as it might be out
5 > of context / I'm overlooking something. Now, it's RESTRICT="mirror".
6 >
7 > Also, I failed to see such ACCEPT button in their homepage.. but I see
8 > one after starting it(!).
9
10 Why would you need RESTRICT=fetch for stuff that displays license on
11 runtime and requires clicking on Accept there? You can as well remove
12 the package altogether because the 'trial version' is not downloadable
13 via their website, there's no license to click on and an attempt to
14 download the 'update version' (whatever it is) goes like this:
17 Could not find an appropriate hxplay or realplay in the system path to
18 use as an embedded player.
19
20 Click OK.
21
22 Could not find an appropriate hxplay or realplay in the system path to
23 use as an embedded player.
24
25 Click OK.
26
27 426 Transfer aborted. Data connection closed.
28
29 Click OK, get redirected to FTP site. Nothing happens. Follow the advice
30 and click 'click here' link.
31
32 Could not find an appropriate hxplay or realplay in the system path to
33 use as an embedded player.
34
35 Click OK.
36
37 Could not find an appropriate hxplay or realplay in the system path to
38 use as an embedded player.
39
40 Click OK.
41
42 426 Transfer aborted. Data connection closed.
43
44 Stare on a blank page until you fall asleep.
47 Well done, Nero. :P
51 Best regards,
52
53 Jakub Moc
54 mailto:jakub@g.o
55 GPG signature:
56 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
57 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
58
59 ... still no signature ;)