From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Re: [gentoo-dev] RE:Boot floppies
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 00:24:22
1 On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 20:11, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Nice one Chris. I know where part of my Sunday's going to be going now!
3
4 Thanks. Working around the problem of creating devices as a normal user
5 had me stumped for a while. In the end I decided to write a script to
6 create all of the device files. What is really funny is they're not
7 even needed if you use the default pxes kernel, since it uses devfs now.
10 Chris Gianelloni
11 Developer, Gentoo Linux
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list