From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for June 25
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:34:38
1 On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>wrote:
2
3 > (This is late because I was traveling and dev-zero is/was on devaway.)
4 >
5 > This is your friendly reminder! Same bat time (typically the 2nd & 4th
6 > Thursdays at 2000 UTC / 1600 EST), same bat channel (#gentoo-council @
7 > irc.freenode.net) !
8 >
9 > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even vote
10 > on, let us know! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole Gentoo dev
11 > list to see.
12 >
13 > For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
14 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/
18 ACK on the agenda items. Though I'm really curious to see what these
19 questions are going to be for the past year of council members. Since I
20 believe there's only 3 council members remaining from the original election
21 and 2 of those council members were members of the previous council as well.
22 The only take away we have is that being a council member burns you out.
26 Doug Goldstein