From: Brett Simpson <simpsonb@××××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: rippeld@××××××××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Compaq - HP Server Management drivers and agents.
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:31:36
1 To all of those who are running Compaq/HP Proliant servers I have attached an
2 initial ebuild. The hpasm-6.30.0.12.tar.bz2 file is based off the
3 hpasm-6.30.0-12.Redhat8_0.i386.rpm but had to be signifcantly changed.
4 So far it works on a DL360 G1 and G2 (shows the temps, fan speed, and logs)
5 but I had to make a considerable amount of changes to get it to work cleanly
6 due to tons of files using rc.d in there paths. What I was wondering is if
7 anyone else who has a proliant server running gentoo would like to help out
8 in testing and improving the ebuild?
9
10 Eventually I would also like to get the storage, network, survey, array
11 config, and any other software working.
12
13 Brett

hpasm-6.30.0.12.ebuild text/plain