From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple Repo Support
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:27:26
1 On Friday 23 December 2005 19:12, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:57:44 +0100 Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
3 >
4 > wrote:
5 > | > That was my original thought when I started playing with it. I
6 > | > switched to postfix to make it more consistent with the way :slot
7 > | > and [use] restrictions work. *shrug* I guess it's down to whether
8 > | > you consider a
9 > |
10 > | Do those already work then? I'd like to be able to use them.
11 >
12 > Not in anything end users should be using. The syntax is pretty much
13 > decided upon though...
14
15 Glad that they are comming though. Even though I'd probably not hold my
16 breath.
17
18 Paul
21 Paul de Vrieze