From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] enewuser/enewgroup getting their own eclass
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:35:36
1 On Wednesday 23 November 2005 19:15, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > I'd be willing to make all the changes to the tree to facilitate this,
3 > and unless someone has a really good reason not to do so, I think I'll
4 > probably do it after the Thanksgiving holiday.
5 Well if you can give us an ISO date it would be simpler ;) Mainly because I
6 have nfc when "Thanksgiving holiday" is...
7
8 Anyway, please remember to put shadow's dependency under userland_GNU? ( )
9 conditional or it will break Gentoo/ALT systems.
10 And I think we could move there egethome at that point, if there are no
11 problems with moving functions around eclasses.
14 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
15 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE