From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] $svcdir options (was baselayout-1.13 going into ~ARCH soon)
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:03:01
1 On Tuesday 07 November 2006 11:56, Roy Marples wrote:
2 > So - how do people feel about always keeping it mounted as a ramdisk
3 > (default tmpfs, then ramfs then ramdisk) in /lib/rcscripts/init.d? That
4 > means we're not writing to /lib directly and not using /var which makes me
5 > happy.
6
7 no-ones objected to this - everyone seems to like it!
8 So alpha6 is now out with this and other fixes. Test and enjoy :)
9
10 Thanks
13 Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
14 Gentoo/Linux Developer (baselayout, networking)
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list