From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Item for 10 Jan 2008 Council meeting
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:59:06
1 As always, I'd like a status report on Code of Conduct, with three
2 questions in mind:
3
4 1) Do we have an implementation schedule? ;
5 2) Have we identified some warm bodies for it?;
6 3) Most devrel requests seem really to relate to CoC violations. Would
7 you like us to bounce those to the CoC people, process them using CoC
8 rules, or keep doing what we are doing now (generally, close them with a
9 note explaining why or mediate them)? (I'm talking about the "He's
10 being rude/sarcastic/disrespectful" sorts of things which really need to
11 be processed immediately and merit a warning or brief suspension if
12 anything.)
13
14 Thanks,
15 Ferris
16 --
17 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
18 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel)