From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Per package use flags?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:54:00
1 On 30 Jun 2003 15:27:58 +0000
2 Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Are you really rebuilding mod_php and others so many time that you're
5 > tired to write USE=..... ?
6
7 No, but xmms has a new version once in a while (and I compile it -gnome,
8 unlike the rest of my system).
9
10 > but I don't get the point of the proposal.
11
12 Define it once and never think about it again unless I have to. That's
13 why you can put your sound card settings in make.conf so you don't have
14 to think about it when you emerge alsa-driver.
15
16 Michael
19 www.cargal.org
20 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
21 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
22 Registered Linux User #278726