From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Reverse dep checking (not qpkg -q)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:28:06
1 On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:17:14 -0400
2 Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Just a note from the pathetic - can't seem to find any tools for
5 > complete reverse dep checking. qpkg -q is great if you have the deps
6 > installed - but if you want to mark something stable and need to know
7 > what else might be depping it, this can be handy. And since we seem to
8 > have a plethora of script goodie sharing these days...
9
10 On a related note, I've been using gentoo-portage.com to do this. I'll
11 have to try your script and see how it compares :)
12
13 Thanks,
14 --
15 Jason Wever