From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xcdroast - dependies
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 23:08:39
1 On Monday 24 December 2001 03:30, you wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > It was Dan that looked at this, I've tried xcdroast with this check
5 > disabled (-n) and it works fine. For now, just start with -n
6 >
7 > xcdroast -n
8 Hi,
9
10 I tested it and it wored ok with -n and the current cdrecord version. I
11 posted that info on gentoo-dev then and asked how shuold we change it so that
12 -n will be on by default - a patch, user instructions? I got no reply then,
13 so nothing was done and it was forgotten.
17 Dan Armak
18 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
19 Matan, Israel