From: Alan <alan@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] drobbins mass mark stable
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:11:56
1 > > of "amd64" fixes. I'd like to be careful about a glibc
2 > > upgrade, so can someone confirm that all these changes are
3 > > intentional and correct?
4 > No, this was an accident. drobbins is currently fixing it.
5
6 There are a lot of other packages still marked as newly stable (saw this
7 email last night and figured I'd wait till morning), no glibc but things
8 like baselayout, fileutils, procpc, etc. It looks like a couple of
9 packages in dev-perl (mod_perl, HTML-Mason) had their deps bumped to
10 apache2 as well, while the apache 2 package is still masked (I threw a
11 couple of lines into packages.mask so that an emerge -up world would
12 complete).
13
14 Just wondering if things are still being worked on or not, and if I
15 should throw a bug report in about this and/or just let an emerge world
16 go with the new packages.
17
18 alan
19
20 --
21 Alan <alan@×××××.org> - http://arcterex.net
23 "There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain
24 climbing. All the others are mere games." -- Hemingway
25
26 --
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list