From: Guy Fontaine <guy.fontaine@××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:26:45
1 There are things I know about Gentoo Linux and I'm pleased to share my knowledge with others as well as I'm glad to learn from others. I'm not a Gentoo dev and I neither have plan nor wish to be.
2
3 My feeling is that Gentoo Wiki Project is just but another occasion for debating rules and politics. Reading some messages from some people I feel like I'm not welcome because I'm not a member of a group of selected people.
4
5 I have a French wiki to maintain, Gentoo-Québec's one, and I also have to help people by answering their questions on Gentoo-Québec forum. I think my real place is there.
6
7 Regards,
8
9 Guy Fontaine (aramis_qc)