From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Rémi Cardona
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:13:30
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Rémi Cardona (also known as remi`), our
2 latest addition helping with GNOME.
3
4 Rémi is joining us from Paris (again, that's in France!), where he's currently
5 trying to finish his CS/EE at the ESIEE engineering school. He recently lived
6 in the US for three years and recently finished an exchange with Laval
7 University / Quebec, Canada.
8
9 He's perfectly aware of C/C++, ebuilds and bash scripts, also knows how to
10 work with PHP and (My)SQL. He started learning python (being forced by the
11 GNOME libraries) and also knows how to handle autofoo stuff.
12
13 When he's not sitting in front of his computer, he actively participates
14 within the local school LUG (which he also presided over for two years). He
15 enjoys playing tennis, working out at the gym and running off SpanKY,
16 err, running a few miles.
17
18 Please welcome Rémi as a new fellow developer among us !
21 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
22 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
23 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6