From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PlanetGentoo
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 04:54:30
1 begin quote
2 On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:49:24 -0800
3 Yi Qiang <khai@××××××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > Hi,
6 > First time posting to this list, but I've been reading it for a long
7 > time:) I am wondering how many developers 'blog' right now. I'm a
8 > avid planetgnome reader, and I think a simliar service for gentoo
9 > would be neat, any input? I'm willing to help implement it, there are
10 > quite a few software packages out there that should make implementing
11 > this a piece of cake.
14 Thanks for the reminder to hunt jdub again, Ill see to that tomorrow if
15 I wake up ;)
18 And yeah, i blog. http://darkmere.wanfear.com/blog/ don't count on
19 anything personal though, I keep myself off the web in that sense.
22 //Spider
28 begin .signature
29 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
31 end