From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <iluxa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:57:20
1 Stephen Bennett wrote:
2 > On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:10:32 +0200
3 > Benjamin Judas <benni@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
6 >> ...which means that he has a documented history of trolling not only
7 >> on mailinglists but also in irc-channels; not only against developers
8 >> but also against volunteering users.
11 > So do most people on this list.
12 >
13 Which brings us back to actual subject of this thread (as opposed to talking
14 about Ciaran, we all love so much), which is - we need a separate list
15 for discussing
16 non-technical issues, which will, hopefully, reduce amount of flames,
17 and will allow
18 civil technical discussion to commence.
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list