From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Network configuration and bash
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:08:12
1 Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger napsal(a):
3 >> On Thursday 08 February 2007, Roy Marples wrote:
4 >>> The actual scripts themselves can be re-worked if they need to be -
5 >>> this problem only when the arrays are used in config files.
6 >> i guess my point was i think we really need to be consistent here ... either
7 >> arrays are OK for init.d scripts or they're not OK
8 >>
9 >> did you get a chance to see how hard it would be to integrate the bash array
10 >> code ?
11 >
12 > sys-apps/855resolution and sys-apps/915resolution use arrays in config
13 > files, and there's not much way around it ATM if you want to replace
14 > multiple BIOS modes...
15 >
16 > <snip>
17 > # to replace more than one mode do something like this
18 > #replace=(
19 > # "4d 1280 768 24"
20 > # "5c 1400 1050 16"
21 > #)