From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] (infra) rsync updates and distfile fetching offline for next 12-18 hours.
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 01:42:56
1 Hi everybody.
2
3 Due to a large unscheduled power outage at OSL, we've had to power down
4 some hardware.
5
6 Most critically, osprey, the box that does CVS->rsync generation and
7 master distfile fetching, has been affected.
8
9 This means that ALL commits you make will NOT propagate to rsync until
10 osprey is online again.
11
12 The outage looks related to severe weather, and there is no ETA on when
13 it will be back. Additionally, when the power returns, we'll need to
14 wait for some human interaction on osprey to verify that it comes up
15 cleanly.
18 Robin Hugh Johnson
19 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
20 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
21 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85