From: Ali-Reza Anghaie <ali@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RE: Portage package security model... (Nic Desjardins)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:44:26
1 Yes, I wasn't thinking of it from that perspective. The companies have
2 set processes for these things, I'm sure they have key managers, safes,
3 etc.
4
5 It's be difficult to maintain in the more organic Gentoo environment.
6 It'd be nice to think of in the future though IMO..
7
8 Another thing to re-visit in the future as other issues (that arguably
9 are more immediately important) hash themselves out.
10
11 -Ali
14 OpenPGP key 53F7FF5F
15 --
16 I consider forced-full-duplex to be a serious issue somewhere
17 between "..and these cars have the brake pedal on the right" and "we
18 decided to put the drinking water in the brown jugs, and the 'other'
19 water in blue". You won't necessarily die right away, but it isn't
20 healthy. -- Donald Becker