From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] doc_about_ebuild_functions
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:29:33
1 On 09/21/04 Tamas Sarga wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I'd like to create ebuilds, but I can't find any good documentation
6 > about helper functions.
7 > For example I heard about PATCH_ATTRIBUTES or such variable, what is
8 > used by epatch, but I can't find it anywhere in the gentoo.org doc
9 > section. Where should I search for these type of docs?
10
11 Offhand I'd say your best chance is in the eclasses themself, not
12 everything is documented (especially when it comes to functions from
13 eclasses).
14
15 MfG Marius
20 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
21 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list