From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removals reply
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 15:45:50
1 Le lundi 04 février 2013 à 12:08 +0100, Michael Weber a écrit :
2 > On 02/03/2013 07:07 AM, Alexandre Rostovtsev wrote:
3 > > We the Gentoo developers strongly believe that this project is not fun
4 > > and not important.
5 > veto. a) there is no "we", b) there are conrary posts on this list.
6
7 that doesn't mean this is the majority either. In any case, if anyone
8 feels strongly about this, it should probably be discussed on -project
9 and/or brought up to the council. I have absolutely no interest in
10 having Gentoo be some kind of archive distro and will not read any
11 further mail in this thread since it has looped a few times already on
12 the same arguments.
13
14 Thanks for reading this "captain obvious" mail.
17 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
18 Gentoo