From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Leaving
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:40:53
Hello everyone,

On August 3rd I'm joining the army and during July I have two trips to make
(the 2nd one to LinuxTag). So I'm stopping active Gentoo development as of
now. I'll keep the accounts for now, but please don't assign bugs to me (kde
stuff should go to kde@g.o, other packages to the other people
involved with them).

I still have those eclass cleanups, I'll do them tomorrow. And please go on
with the herds - Paul has the dtd.

I'll try to read & answer email evey evening, but (to the users) please don't
mail me bugreports and such (except for the kde cvs ebuilds which I'll go on
maintaining). After I see how things are in the army (and most likely after
the first six months there) I'll try to come back to active development.

Thanks so much for all the good that Gentoo has been and continues to be. And
see you at linuxtag :-)

--
Dan Armak
Gentoo Linux developer (KDE)