From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Leaving
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:40:53
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 On August 3rd I'm joining the army and during July I have two trips to make
4 (the 2nd one to LinuxTag). So I'm stopping active Gentoo development as of
5 now. I'll keep the accounts for now, but please don't assign bugs to me (kde
6 stuff should go to kde@g.o, other packages to the other people
7 involved with them).
8
9 I still have those eclass cleanups, I'll do them tomorrow. And please go on
10 with the herds - Paul has the dtd.
11
12 I'll try to read & answer email evey evening, but (to the users) please don't
13 mail me bugreports and such (except for the kde cvs ebuilds which I'll go on
14 maintaining). After I see how things are in the army (and most likely after
15 the first six months there) I'll try to come back to active development.
16
17 Thanks so much for all the good that Gentoo has been and continues to be. And
18 see you at linuxtag :-)
21 Dan Armak
22 Gentoo Linux developer (KDE)
23 Matan, Israel
24 Public GPG key: http://cvs.gentoo.org/~danarmak/danarmak-gpg-public.key
25 Fingerprint: DD70 DBF9 E3D4 6CB9 2FDD 0069 508D 9143 8D5F 8951