From: Collins Richey <erichey2@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE with CUPS
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:52:37
1 On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:45:59 +0200 Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > The ebuilds that check for use cups are kdelibs and kdebase, remerge
5 > these.
6 >
7 > About it missing from make.conf - it must be another of the flags
8 > that were
9 > lost during the comment-adding. Should I just add it, and all other
10 > flags
11 > used in ebuilds but not mentioned in make.conf, to make.conf in
12 > gentoo-src as
13 > off by default?
14
15 I haven't found a need to do this. As long as you have the cups
16 lpr-daemon startable via (x)inetd, kde doesn't even need to be aware
17 of cups? Or is there something I'm missing?
20 Collins Richey
21 Denver Area
22 gentoo_rc6 xfce+sylpheed