From: Sam James <sam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Urgent reminder to port your packages to Python 3.8 and Python 3.9
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 22:58:42
1 > On 3 Mar 2021, at 22:55, Sam James <sam@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > We still have ~31 packages still not declaring support for newer Python 3 targets than Python 3.7,
6 > we have ~1085 packages still not declaring support for newer Python 3 targets than Python 3.8 (i.e.
7 > Python 3.9).
8
9 Further to this, if you know you aren’t interested anymore in one of your packages on these lists, please last-rite
10 it rather than waiting for somebody to.
13 > Please review this list to see if your packages are stuck on Python 3.7:
14 > http://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gpyutils/37-to-38.txt
15 >
16 > Please review this list to see if your packages are stuck on Python 3.8:
17 > http://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gpyutils/38-to-39.txt
18
19 > [snip]