From: 7v5w7go9ub0o <7v5w7go9ub0o@×××××.com>
To: gentoo developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Xorg 1.6/libxcb 1.4 stabilization news item
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:40:44
1 Rémi Cardona wrote:
2 > Le 02/10/2009 10:22, Petteri Räty a écrit :
3 >> "Thus, at least 72 hours before a proposed news item is committed,
4 >> it must be posted to the gentoo-dev mailing list and Cc:ed to
5 >> pr@g.o (exceptions may be made in exceptional
6 >> circumstances). Any complaints — for example regarding wording,
7 >> clarity or accuracy — must be addressed before the news item goes
8 >> live."
9 >>
10 >> pr@g.o hasn't been CC:ed as far as I see.
11 >
12 > Josh now has commented on it.
13 >
14 > May I request a faster commit time since I didn't expect Samuli to
15 > stabilize everything so quickly?
18 I'm not a dev; but I strongly agree that you get it out ASAP - I almost
19 upgraded two days ago :-)