From: Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo QA Help
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 21:47:01
1 Hi Michael,
2
3 > As some of you may noticed i started to clean up some old patches in the
4 > gentoo portage tree. I did so already a while ago, and like before I'm
5 > using a small script in order to identify unused patches.
6 >
7 > I few days ago i started to hack again on that script and thought about
8 > to make it easier to use the output. The result is following:
9 >
10 > http://gentoo.levelnine.at
11 [..]
12 > https://github.com/mm1ke/gentoo-scripts
13
14 Thank you very much for the continuous development of the scripts and
15 updating the statistics daily.
16
17 Many bugs and QA problems could be located and fixed with this tool in
18 the last two months.
21 Best,
22 Jonas