From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new dev: scox
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 01:08:15
1 Hi all,
2
3 I'm proud ot introduce you to our newwest dev: scox, aka Andrea Luzzardi
4 has done some exceptional work on sandbox and wrote the new ksandbox
5 (which will hopefully be included before portage-ng comes around) and
6 he'll join the kernel team to continue his work.
7 Andrea hails from France which makes it clear that, despite his nickname
8 being the ticker symbol for the SCO group, he has nothing to do with
9 SCO, as www.sco.fr refuses any connection.
10
11 Welcome him
12
13 Marius
18 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
19 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.