From: "Tod M.Neidt" <tneidt@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Foor for Thought: Project Success Factors
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 13:40:55
1 Hi!
2
3 I just gave Rene Kienzle's "Project Success and Project Success Factors" survey
4 summary a read and thought it would be of general interest to the Gentoo
5 Community.
6
7 It can be found at
8
9 http://www.osstrategy.com/article.php?sid=11&mode=thread&order=0
10
11 Alternatively, it can also be found at
12
13 http://www.advogato.org/article/441.html
14
15 >From my personal perspective, I would say that the Gentoo Linux Community
16 exhibits most if not all of the indicators for long-term success (yea!)
17
18 I would characterize Gentoo Linux as being in STAGE TWO - THE GROWTH phase.
19
20 Hope this is of interest to others.
21
22 tod
23
24
26 This message was sent using Fidelity Networks, Inc Mailman Professional.
27 http://www.fidnet.com/