From: lv@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, frlinux@×××××××.net
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] x.org vs xfree
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 03:35:26
1 mkdir /etc/portage
2 echo "x11-base/xfree" >> /etc/portage/package.mask
3
4 that way any time an ebuild tries to depend on xfree, it'll complain that
5 xfree is masked... and you'll also know exactly what ebuild is depending on
6 xfree instead of virtual/x11. if something is depending on xfree instead of
7 the x11 virtual, it's a bug and should be reported. :)
8