From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: new bugzilla resolution: NEEDPATCH
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 04:35:46
1 On Thursday, May 31, 2007 02:32:22 AM Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > I'm sure I'm not the only one who knows a number of (enhancement) bugs
3 > that are fixable, but the assignee doesn't have the motivation to come
4 > up with a solution,
5
6 ... or is lacking the necessary skills.
7
8 > I propose a new bugzilla resolution NEEDPATCH so we're not stuck with
9 > tons of open bugs that might never be closed
10
11 I fully agree. There are quite a few bugs I've seen that would be benefit
12 from it.
13
14 Best regards, Wulf