From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: About people willing to help with wxwidgets packages
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 03:53:18
1 On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:48:44 +0100
2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > app-admin/eselect-wxwidgets
5 > dev-python/wxpython
6 > x11-libs/wxGTK
7 > dev-util/bakefile
8
9 These are the core packages. Any help with these is welcome but we would ask
10 people to join the team.
11
12 > app-dicts/opendict
13 > app-editors/editra
14 > app-editors/wxhexeditor
15 > app-i18n/poedit
16 > dev-util/codeblocks
17 > dev-util/dialogblocks
18 > dev-util/helpblocks
19 > dev-util/wxglade
20 > media-libs/wxsvg
21
22 These we would welcome any help (co-maintainer/proxy) with. editra, poedit, and
23 wxsvg have relatively frequent bumps. codeblocks breaks randomly from time to
24 time. The rest are in maintainer mode.
25
26 > net-misc/wxdfast
27
28 This could probably be treecleaned. I remember it crashing a lot with promises
29 it would be fixed in the next version, which never came.
30
31 > games-engines/odamex
32 > games-strategy/megaglest
33
34 These look like false positives. wxwidgets doesn't handle them.
38 gcc-porting
39 toolchain, wxwidgets learn a language baby, it's that kind of place
40 @ gentoo.org where low card is hunger and high card is taste