From: David Grant <davidgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New dev: dev-zero
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:40:29
1 On 9/27/06, Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > It is with great pleasure that I announce the devification of Tiziano
6 > 'dev-zero' Müller. He writes us:
7 >
8 > "I'm from Zurich, Switzerland. Born here and still living here :-)
9 > I'm studying physics at the University of Zurich and working
10 > in a small company as IT responsabilitee and software engineer.
11 >
12 > I also worked on a subproject of the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), called
13 > LHCb. I'm responsible for the database design and implementation
14 > (postgresql) for the sensor test database.
15 >
16 > Besides that I'm working as a freelance software consultant for a couple
17 > of private customers.
18 >
19 > If I'm not working, I'm playing the violin or watching movies."
20 >
21 > With this addition, the Swiss conspiracy soon will be powerful enough to
22 > bribe everybody else with chocolate, so you better watch out.
23 >
24 > Everybody please give Tiziano a warm welcome!
28 Awesome! Congrats dev-zero. dev-zero has been a great help to me over at
29 #gentoo-sunrise at getting my ebuilds up to snuff. I guess that means he has
30 no incentive for helping me anymore. ;-) Just kidding. You'll just have to
31 help out more instead of referring all the dev-only stuff to genstef.
34 David Grant
35 http://www.davidgrant.ca