From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: frlinux@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev ML <gentoo-dev@g.o>, gentoo-doc ML <gentoo-doc@g.o>, gentoo-user-fr ML <gentoo-user-fr@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Goodbye
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:15:51
1 Wish you the best on new projects.
2 Hope to see again on another ml.
3
4 Bye,
5 Philippe
6
7 On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 23:01, FRLinux wrote:
8 > Hello all,
9 >
10 > It is one of those emails about a departure from an interesting project.
11 > The main difference is that i usually read and don't write them ;) So
12 > you've understood i am leaving the Gentoo project for good. It has been
13 > quite nice to work for a year and a half on the translations in Moliere
14 > 's language but the time has come for me to focus on other areas.
15 >
16 > I wish you all the best, still in a free world.
17 > Steph (aka FRLinux)
18 --
19 Philippe Lafoucrière <lafou@×××××××.fr>
20 InFuzzion