From: Ben Lutgens <lamer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New adduser and deluser features suggestions
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:14:00
1 On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 02:58:33AM +0200, Christian Axelsson wrote:
2 >> Where do I get the feeling you're taking these ideas from the adduser
3 >> script from FreeBSD and OpenBSD ? ;)
4 >
5 >Actually, I've taken it from Debian :D
6
7 app-admin/superadduser is based on debian's adduser script and is written
8 in C (i think) try that and petition for it to be in base system (I think
9 it should be)
12 Ben Lutgens | http://cvs.gentoo.org/~lamer/
13 Random Gentoo Developer | http://www.gentoo.org/
14
15 "I got a wife and kids too but you don't see me out here stealing Imperial
16 Droids now do ya?"