From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:34:40
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 04:36:20 +0200
Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××.com> wrote:

> Which is exactly what I'm going to do: I'm going to make sure that the > team is on the same page: policies has to be followed, or they need to > be changed. Which doesn't look like either of them (nor you I guess) > want to do. I'm pretty sure I didn't ask much to the team beside > actually following what the council decided. > > Finally, I'd like to point out that neither my character nor my > actions have changed the slightest since the mail that Peper quoted — > yet I was elected as team leader; it looks like though people wanted > me to scream at anyone else beside them — too easy that way. > > And the only two people in the team who bothered to cast a vote (Luca > and Christian), seems not to have an issue with me keeping this way. > > So, this might hurt your feelings, but I'm not really sorry to see you > leave. As I said before I had been disappointed when people I had a > high esteem of decided that rules shouldn't apply to them.
Reading all this, I kept wondering how you think your self-appointed position as "team lead" (look how I'm stretching the definition there) is still tenable. Good luck there. jer

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>