From: Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] please sign your manifests
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:58:37
1 On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 05:22:14PM +0000, Aaron W. Swenson wrote:
2 > I agree. This is officially documented by GnuPG. [1] That would be the
3 > best source to use. It details everything one needs to do to manage a
4 > key pair.
5
6 Good luck having people find and read it. Similar to (or perhaps
7 linking to) something along the lines of
8
9 http://keyring.debian.org/creating-key.html
10
11 might be appropriate (by adding an expiry date section perhaps).
12
13 This is not about expiry dates or even gnupg in particular. Our
14 documentation is not up to par anymore. We need to spend more effort in
15 documentation in general. Please do so if you can.
18 Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>