From: Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: squinky86
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:12:01
1 On Tuesday 18 April 2006 21:49, John Mylchreest wrote:
2 > "I'm Jon Hood from Huntsville, AL. I was a Gentoo developer before, but
3 > some problems came up and now I'm returning. All my spare time is put
4 > into developing applications for voip (esp. Asterisk), Gentoo, and last
5 > but DEFINITELY not least, my wonderful girlfriend, Caitlyn (who KingTaco
6 > wanted to make a dev instead of me).
7 > I am good with c++, java, assembly, php, and sql. Feel free to ask me
8 > about Asterisk, too. It's good to be returning to Gentoo!"
9
10 HA! Welcome back, you city rat!
13 Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o>
14 Key/Fingerprint at pgp.mit.edu, ID 0x96EA0A93