From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2015-09-06 23:59 UTC
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 17:49:22
1 malc posted on Tue, 08 Sep 2015 15:35:03 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 4:30 AM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> The above has me somewhat concerned. Any time an individual has to
6 >> make excuses for something as ultimately critical to an organization as
7 >> finishing up the loose ends on the git switchover is to gentoo, the
8 >> words "bus factor" loom large in my head.
9 >
10 > @Duncan M'lord, thou doth protest too much. Pretty sure rich0 already
11 > has a tentative gentoo-x86-history that can be grafted, I don't have the
12 > details to hand, but he posted it on -dev. Certainly I don't believe
13 > there is a single-point-of-failure here.
14
15 According to posts, the pre-git-history-graft is indeed more or less
16 ready. So we got that, yes.
17
18 I'm just perhaps a bit hyper-sensitized to what could be hints of
19 burnout, is all. I know from experience, just knowing a human safety net
20 is there is a big pressure relief on its own.
25 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman