From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openrc 0.12 - netifrc/newnet mix-up
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:23:21
1 On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 5:31 AM, Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2013-12-09 at 20:33 -0500, Rich Freeman wrote:
3 > You're thinking with your x86/amd64 hat on here.
4
5 Actually, I probably just underquoted. I am well-aware that there are
6 issues with ARM, hence my previous suggestion that it might make sense
7 to vary this by profile.
8
9 Let me try my post again, with a bit more quoting:
10
11 On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina