From: Magnus Therning <magnus.therning@×××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux 1.3a Final Overview
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 00:33:41
1 I have only done one very quick attempt at installing using the 1.3a
2 tar-ball, at work. the one thing I noticed was that I needed to export
3 'http_proxy' by hand since all that is supported in the build system is
4 'HTTP_PROXY', and wget didn't seem to fall back on the uppercase variant
5 if the lowercase variant was missing.
6
7 /M
8