From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: nxusers@×××××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] nxserver ebuilds added to Gentoo
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:21:06
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I'm very pleased to announce that I've just committed ebuilds for all three
4 editions of nxserver-1.2.2 to Gentoo's CVS system. They should be appearing
5 on an rsync mirror near you within the hour.
6
7 These ebuilds require the nxserver RPM files released for RedHat 9. They are:
8
9 net-misc/nxserver-personal
10 net-misc/nxserver-business
11 net-misc/nxserver-enterprise
12
13 They superceed any ebuilds for nxserver that I have made available for
14 download from my personal website in the past.
15
16 If there are any nxserver (or nxclient users for that matter) on this list, it
17 would be a huge help to me if you could spare a few minutes to test these
18 ebuilds for me.
19
20 A big thank you to Gian Filippo Pinzari and everyone else at nomachine, for
21 everything you've done to help me bring your products to Gentoo. Your
22 support and generosity is very much appreciated.
23
24 Best regards,
25 Stu
26 --
27 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
28 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
29 Beta packages for download http://dev.gentoo.org/~stuart/packages/
30 Come and meet me in March 2004 http://www.phparch.com/cruise/
31
32 GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
33 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
34 --