From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Devmanual
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:43:26
1 Petre Rodan <kaiowas@g.o> said:
2 > but whatever browser I use, the 'Authors' section from the main page is not
3 > rendered correctly (I only see 'editors' not 'authors'). can you fix that please?
4 >
5 > author:
6 > 1 a : one that originates or creates : SOURCE <software authors>
7 > <the author of this crime> b capitalized : GOD 1
8 > 2 : the writer of a literary work (as a book)
9 >
10 > kthxbye,
11 > peter
12
13 kaiowas, next time, you don't have to be an ass. If you think we should change
14 something, just ask politely. It really isn't that difficult.
15
16 I changed "Authors" to be "Editors". I hope that will kill some of the
17 controversy.
18
19 Ciaran, we recognized you on the front page and appreciate everything
20 you did. We cut the author list from the front page because it was
21 getting incredibly long and we didn't feel it should take up that much
22 room. The only reason Tim and myself are listed there is because we are
23 the ones maintaining it now, and want people to be able to easily find
24 who they should contact about changes.
27 Mark Loeser - Gentoo Developer (cpp gcc-porting qa toolchain x86)
28 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
29 mark AT halcy0n DOT com
30 web - http://dev.gentoo.org/~halcy0n/
31 http://www.halcy0n.com