From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo 2004.1 Release
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 03:52:19
1 Hi all -
2 I am pleased to announce the release of Gentoo 2004.1. Please hit up
3 your favorite mirror and let the good times flow :) (Link to press
4 release on the g.o mainpage)
5
6 Special thanks to the members of releng, infra, and the developer
7 community at large for making 2004.1 the smoothest and highest-quality
8 Gentoo release to date. 2004.1 set a new release paradigm for Gentoo and
9 we fully expect to continue it far into the future. Expect more and you
10 shall receive :)
11
12 With all of that said, I am taking a couple of days off to relax - I
13 recommend the rest of releng do the same :)
14
15 Cheers,
16 //zhen
17 --
18 John Davis
19 Gentoo Linux Developer
20 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
21
22 ----
23 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
24 Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338 FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47