From: Luca Longinotti <chtekk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New dev: dev-zero
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:51:36
Simon Stelling wrote:
> With this addition, the Swiss conspiracy soon will be powerful enough to > bribe everybody else with chocolate, so you better watch out.
Hmmm to do that we'd first have to stop eating all the good chocolate ourselves... not gonna happen! :P
Welcome to the fantastic world of chocolate! ... err Gentoo! -- Best regards, Luca Longinotti aka CHTEKK LongiTEKK Networks Admin: chtekk@×××××××××.com Gentoo Dev: chtekk@g.o SysCP Dev: chtekk@×××××.org TILUG Supporter: chtekk@×××××.ch