From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Cc: reuben.finch@××××××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-dev] FAO developers attending Gentoo UK 2005
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:05:05
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm preparing a small leaflet to hand out to attendees of the Gentoo UK 2005
4 conference. One thing I'd like to include in the leaflet is a list of all
5 the Gentoo developers who are attending - whether you're speaking or not ;-)
6
7 If you're going to be at the event, and you'd like your name and some
8 promotional information about your area of Gentoo to go into the leaflet,
9 please send me the following by Wednesday lunchtime:
10
11 a) Your real name
12 b) Your IRC nickname
13 c) A mug-shot ;-)
14 d) A *short* bio
15 e) Anything you want included about the area(s) of Gentoo that you work on
16
17 Come on, don't be shy ;-)
18
19 Best regards,
20 Stu
21 --
22 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
23 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
24 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
25
26 GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
27 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list