From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] stage3 tarball inside a livecd-stage2 iso?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:12:42
1 On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 14:36, ebrewer@×××××××××.com wrote:
2 > What configuration options do I need in the various livecd spec files,
3 > to include a stage3 tarball in my livecd.iso ?
4
5 You need to copy the stage3 tarball to a directory of your chosing, with
6 the directory structure you wish, then list that path in your
7 livecd-stage2.spec file under the livecd/overlay option.
8
9 Example:
10
11 /tmp/overlay
12 /tmp/overlay/snapshot < portage snapshot used
13 /tmp/overlay/stages < stages 1, 2, and 3
14
15 Then you would have in your livecd-stage2:
16
17 livecd/overlay: /tmp/overlay
20 Chris Gianelloni
21 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
22 Gentoo Linux
23
24 Is your power animal a penguin?
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list