From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 1 (Was: Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:44:46
1 On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 00:02:29 +0200
2 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Because I was giving a one line summary, rather than a description
4 > > of the full change. The full description has been discussed
5 > > elsewhere several times.
6 >
7 > I don't remember any discussion about this, so a more specific pointer
8 > would be appreciated.
9
10 For do*, the suggestion was to remove automatic directory creation for
11 utilities where the directory to be made isn't clear and static based
12 upon the utility name. In practice, this means removing it from dosym,
13 not adding it to dohard, and cleaning up doins in some unspecified
14 manner.
17 Ciaran McCreesh