From: Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Joshua Baergen
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:51:50
1 All-
2
3 Please take a moment to welcome our newest developer, Josh_B. Josh is
4 from Canada. Josh has joined to help out the X herd. In his own words,
5 "I'm originally from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, but moved to Edmonton,
6 Alberta in 1992. For the summer I am living in Sylvan Lake where I am
7 the only software developer for a small firm (3 people :P) that develops
8 various electronics. This job is part of my Computer Software
9 Engineering (Co-op) degree at the University of Alberta, which I plan to
10 complete in 2008. Although most of my current interests lie within the
11 computing world, the underlying enjoyment in my activities is usually
12 the opportunity for (difficult) problem solving."
16 Mike Doty kingtaco@g.o
17 Gentoo/AMD64 Strategic Lead PGP Key: 0xA797C7A7
18 Gentoo Developer Relations
19 ===GPG Fingerprint===
20 0094 7F06 913E 78D6 F1BB 06BA D0AD D125 A797 C7A7
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list