From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ardour-cvs
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:20:43
1 I notice that ardour-cvs is gone. The web cvs notes just say the files are
2 being deleted - use the -beta builds. I couldn't find a reason for this on
3 bugzilla or in the changelogs (which don't exist for ardour-cvs <G>) and was
4 wondering why. It seems to be that the cvs ebuilds give us the most up to
5 date (bleeding edge <G>) builds which I've found useful with this software -
6 I had to get beta8 to fix some lockup problems and it wasn't in portage so I
7 had to create my own ebuild. Also, ardour-cvs allowed us to use jack-cvs
8 also while the ardour beta builds must have jack-audio-connection witch may
9 not be the latest.
10
11 I've built my own ardour-cvs ebuild but wondered what I was missing here.
12 Why no ardour-cvs builds?
13
14 Thanks.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list