From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GeNToo
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:50:25
1 On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 12:28 +0200, Patrick Lauer wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > we are happy to be one step further in our way to market domination.
5 > GeNToo is an experimental branch of Gentoo running on the NT kernel.
6 >
7 > Our project website is:
8 > http://gentooexperimental.org/nt/
9
10 For those of you screaming "Show me the source!", I've added
11 winxp-sources to the tree. Everyone be sure to thank our anonymous
12 Russian hacker, Crash Override, for this wonderful addition to the
13 portage tree.
14
15 wolf31o2@inertia ~ $ emerge -vp winxp-sources
16
17 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
18
19 Calculating dependencies ...done!
20 [ebuild N ] sys-kernel/winxp-sources-5.1.2180 0 kB [1]
21
22 Expect to see a new GeNToo LiveCD released by the end of the week. We
23 even ported it all to sparc, just to spite ciaranm.
26 Chris Gianelloni
28 Games - Developer
29 Gentoo Linux
30 --